The two main fibre cement profiles available are Profile 3 and more commonly Profile 6 which is also known as ‘Big 6’. For animal housing and other agricultural building projects, Profile 6 remains the most frequently used high strength product. Designed for a roof pitch of 5° and over, fibre cement is also a direct replacement for asbestos sheeting.
All our fibre cement sheets come with polypropylene re-enforcement bands running within the sheet for increased strength and safety protection. In addition to the standard natural grey finish, we offer fibre cement products in a range of suitably rural colours.
Whatever your project might be, new build or refurbishment, Davies Bros offers a comprehensive range of fibre cement sheets and replacement products such as ridge cappings, barges and accessories.
Fibre Cement Sheet Roofing from Davies Bros is recognised as a superior alternative to asbestos cement roofing and is:
- Highly cost effective weatherproofing
- An environmentally friendly asbestos-free, reinforced fibre content sheet
- Virtually maintenance free
- Resistant to chemical attack, rust, rot and corrosion
- Available in a range of painted colours
- Manufactured to meet British and European building standards
- BBA approved
In addition, the fibre cement profile sheeting:
- Requires no special precautions
- Has excellent noise and thermal insulation properties
- Is available with a guarantee (on request)